In most cases your User ID is your registered email address. If you are an agency user and your agency has opted to use Windows Authentication, your agency's Windows username will be your User ID.
Select the organization from which you would like to submit a form.
To locate a specific form please use our form finder.
To print your submission, complete the following steps:
IMPORTANT: Internet Explorer Users, if the Print Submission button doesn’t work properly, complete these steps:
All state agencies have the ability to provide online forms via this portal; however, not all forms are currently available. To view a list of online forms for a particular agency complete the following steps:
To access the NH Online Forms Portal:
RETURNING users, just click the Sign In button, located in the upper, right-hand corner of the page, to login.
NEW Users, complete these steps to create and validate your new user account:
1. Click the Register link, located in the upper, right-hand corner of the screen on the menu bar.
2. From the Create User Profile screen, complete all fields and click the Save button.
3. Check your email for a communication with the subject line New User Registration; this will be your email verification
communication that will allow you to validate your email address.
4. Click on the verification link in the validation email. You can simply close the confirmation window that will appear.
5. From the User Registration Complete screen, click the Click here to visit the NHDOIT NH On-Line Forms System homepage link,
located in the middle of the screen.
6. From the Sign In dialog box, enter your User ID (this will be your email address) and the password you entered when you registered your profile.
7. Click the OK button.